Friday, November 4, 2011

Another work in progress

I've been prepping for the Handmade Market in Raleigh on the 12th for the past few weeks and am slowly amassing items and even a new print. While shuffling some things around on my work table, I came across this piece that's been patiently waiting to be next in line at the machine. It's a growth chart that was featured on The Student/Teacher back in May and I thought it was such a great idea that Frank needed one. It's been a great project to use bits and pieces from my stash and trying to get a neato rainbow effect and another way to work a bit of quilting in without having to commit to a large size. I'm hoping to get it finished soon after the last show I do on the 19th. There's a perfect place for it in Frank's room and I can't wait to hang it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment