Friday, April 15, 2011

Matter of indecision, or decision. I can't decide

I've been sewing away since All Arts Market in the beginning of March trying to get a ton of inventory done for Crafty Feast this weekend.  I've been planning on going for the past 3 months.  It's also my last big shebang before the kid gets here and I'm out of commission for a while.  I saw that it might rain earlier in the week, but blew it off since it was Monday when I got the news.  They were still calling for it yesterday and I got a couple of emails from the promoter about what was going on.

I waivered back and forth for a while and made some phone calls to find out other opinions and decided last night not to go.  Today is another day and I've changed my mind once again.  It's on like donkey kong.  I'll probably get soaked, but I'll be with my besties and we'll enjoy the day the best we can.  It may be a while before I have the opportunity to hang out with them like this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment