Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A nice long weekend

This past weekend was my last long weekend before D-Day and I tried to make the most of it.  I should have rested I suppose, but I'm not too good at that.  Dear friends came into town on Saturday and I started making dinner on Friday.  It was a Martha Stewart Easter lunch consisting of Bourbon glazed ham, scalloped potatoes with leeks, a three pea salad, and to top it off, a coconut key lime pie.  Good food, good people, and good conversation make for an excellent weekend!

I was able to craft just a bit on Sunday and Monday, mostly working on the wall quilt.  Bit by bit, I should get it finished in the next week.  I'm also working on a few items for a craft show this weekend at Jackalope Jack's.  I've got some origami bags that I printed (but never quite finished) for Crafty Feast and maybe a few coasters might get made.  I'm obsessing on the quilt though, so we'll see what I get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment