Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One more sewing project down

I refuse to pay $50 for a diaper bag. I don't care how insulated it is. I managed to get mine 2nd hand from gAndy when I just asked him where he got his bag from. Apparently, he took it as a sign that I needed his and he gladly handed it over to me.
It's a simple canvas bag with a shoulder strap and 2 handles. It's always been a nice murse and I wanted something that wouldn't embarrass the bear when he had to use it. The only problem is that it was so deep and there was only one pocket.

I ended up making an insert for it out of fabric that I've been saving for something special. I think this is special enough. It's basically a fabric box with 4 pockets on the side - nothing too elaborate, but simple enough to make it work. It's lined on the inside and I've added some loops so that it's easy to get in and out. Kind of like the ones they advertise on tv for 19.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment